We will answer question such as, why do the luohan statues have long eyebrows and specific hand gestures? What are the eight Treasures? Why does the King of the North hold a snake in his hand? You will also learn the insights of Zen buddhism and how modern people live in a zen way in their fast-paced life.
We will visit Fa Yuan Si, a famous historical Buddhist Temple in Beijing where it is also the location of China Buddhism Collage and China Buddhism Library. The talk will be conducted in English. Meet outside the entrance of the Temple.
* Walk in the hundres years old and historically most famouse buddhist temple in Beijing, where is also the center for China Buddism Collage.
* Both basic Buddist temple structure, statue symbols and in-depth Zen buddhism insights will be explained.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this tour. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
Bespoke tour Prices:
RMB 2,200 for 1-4 people
RMB 500/ person for 5-6 people
RMB 450/ person for 7-9 people
RMB 420/ person for 10 people and above
0-4 years old for free
5-7 years old have 50% off
8-11 years old have 20% off
CCC services include:
* CCC's own experienced English speaking expert/ guide.
* Admission fee for all sights in the program.
CCC services exclude:
* Hotel/ home pick-up & drop-off service, quailty, air-conditioned vehicle.
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s guide or expert may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the guides/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time. Click here for details Payment method
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.
- Madame Soong's Residence and Soong Sisters
- Chinese Tea Tour to Maliandao Market
- Tour: White Cloud Monastery & Taoism
- Tour: Writer Lu Xun's Residence & Museum
- Spiritual Journeys (Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism)
- Traditional Chinese Clothing, Accessories & Ornaments Tour
- Beijing Temple Fair Tour-Chinese New Year
- Learning Tibetan Buddhism in Beijing's Lama Temple