This area is known for Huguosi restaurant, most famous traditional Beijing snack shop and restaurant; the People' s Theater (which is now served as Chinese Opera Troupe rehearsal hall); a Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368) shrine on the top of the hill with a view of the Western Lake and nearby Houhai and Drum & Bell Tower; ruin and remain of Huguosi Temple; and mostly a smal local bee-hive coal-manufacturing plant. Then we will take a walk around the bank of the beautiful West Lake.
The tour will also cover two memorials dedicated to Xubeihong, father of modern Chinese art and Mei Lanfang, most famous Peking opera master in China. It is beautiful courtyard and former residence of Mei.
Meet at the China Culture Center to board the coach and coach returns to CCC at the end of the walk. We will mainly walk around Huguosi and West Lake areas.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this tour. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
Bespoke tour Prices:
RMB 2,200 for 1-4 people
RMB 500/ person for 5-6 people
RMB 450/ person for 7-9 people
RMB 420/ person for 10 people and above
0-4 years old for free
5-7 years old have 50% off
8-11 years old have 20% off
CCC services include:
* CCC's own experienced English speaking expert/ guide.
* Admission fee for all sights in the program.
CCC services exclude:
* Hotel/ home pick-up & drop-off service, quailty, air-conditioned vehicle.
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s guide or expert may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the guides/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time. Click here for details Payment method
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.
- Backstreet Beijing Walk - Legation Quarter/Colonial Buildings
- Backstreet Beijing Walk - White Dagoba, Emperors' Shrine & Writer Lu Xun
- Backstreet Beijing Walk: Tongzhou District
- Backstreet Beijing Walk - Mosque & Muslim Quarters
- Backstreet Beijing Walk: Red Building & Northern Cathedral
- Backstreet Beijing Walk: Agricultural God Altar & Farmers' Market
- Backstreet Beijing-White Cloud Taoist Temple & Thousand Year Pagoda