In the company of Mr. Yang, Imam from Beijing Muslim Association and CCC interpreter, you will visit an ancient mosque over 1,000 years old, including two graves of foreign imams and a library (usually only open to foreign visiting officials) of important Islamic artifacts and gifts from emperors and Islamic country leaders. The Chinese Muslims (Hui people)'s life and related China's policy will be narrated. We will meet local Muslim elders and chat with them about their daily services and visiting pilgrims.
Then we will take a walk in the Muslim inhabited hutongs (alleys), we see food stands, and a college for training imams. After the tour, you can take a look at a Muslim supermarket or try some Muslim food and snack.
Please note that dress properly to comply with the Muslim custom, e.g. shorts and sleeveless are not recommended.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this tour. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private tour and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private tours or activities for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
Bespoke tour Prices:
RMB 2,200 for 1-4 people
RMB 500/ person for 5-6 people
RMB 450/ person for 7-9 people
RMB 420/ person for 10 people and above
0-4 years old for free
5-7 years old have 50% off
8-11 years old have 20% off
CCC services include:
* CCC's own experienced English speaking expert/ guide.
* Admission fee for all sights in the program.
CCC services exclude:
* Hotel/ home pick-up & drop-off service, quailty, air-conditioned vehicle.
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s guide or expert may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the guides/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time. Click here for details Payment method
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.
- Expert-led Walk: Temple of Heaven of Beijing
- Backstreet Beijing Walk - Legation Quarter/Colonial Buildings
- Off-the-Beaten Hutong Pedicab Tour & Family Visit
- Backstreet Beijing Walk: Red Building & Northern Cathedral
- Professor-led Walk: Nine Principles reflected in the Forbidden City & Tiananmen Square
- Family Tour Beijing Package
- One to Three Days Beijing Package
- Expert-led Tour: The Summer Palace of Beijing