In the company of Mr. Yang, Imam from Beijing Muslim Association and CCC interpreter, you will visit an ancient mosque over 1,000 years old, including two graves of foreign imams and a library (usually only open to foreign visiting officials) of important Islamic artifacts and gifts from emperors and Islamic country leaders. The Chinese Muslims (Hui people)'s life and related China's policy will be narrated. We will meet local Muslim elders and chat with them about their daily services and visiting pilgrims.
Then we will take a walk in the Muslim inhabited hutongs (alleys), we see food stands, and a college for training imams. After the tour, you can take a look at a Muslim supermarket or try some Muslim food and snack.
Please note that dress properly to comply with the Muslim custom, e.g. shorts and sleeveless are not recommended.
Bespoke tour Prices:
RMB 2,200 for 1-4 people
RMB 500/ person for 5-6 people
RMB 450/ person for 7-9 people
RMB 420/ person for 10 people and above
0-4 years old for free
5-7 years old have 50% off
8-11 years old have 20% off
CCC services include:
* CCC's own experienced English speaking expert/ guide.
* Admission fee for all sights in the program.
CCC services exclude:
* Hotel/ home pick-up & drop-off service, quailty, air-conditioned vehicle.
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s guide or expert may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the guides/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time. Click here for details Payment method
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.
- Backstreet Beijing Walk - Legation Quarter/Colonial Buildings
- Backstreet Beijing Walk - White Dagoba, Emperors' Shrine & Writer Lu Xun
- Backstreet Beijing Walk: Tongzhou District
- Backstreet Beijing Walk: Red Building & Northern Cathedral
- Backstreet Beijing Walk - Xinjiekou & Huguosi
- Backstreet Beijing Walk: Agricultural God Altar & Farmers' Market
- Backstreet Beijing-White Cloud Taoist Temple & Thousand Year Pagoda