CCC's artists' home/studio Visit
CCC arranges this tour through its connections, making appointments with some prestigious artists (including painters, sculptors, photographers and artists dedicated to the genre of performance) and visit their homes/studios (not public galleries), learn their lives and artistic aspirations, and have a chat. (CCC guide helps interpret).
After the tour, you are welcome to stay longer in the village and drink coffee in a nice coffee shop or eat in the restaurant (there are some good Chinese and western restaurants) and arrange your own transportation back to the city.
Caochangdi will be 20 minutes' drive from CCC. Meet at the China Culture Center to board the coach. The coach will return to CCC after the tour.
Bespoke tour Prices:
RMB 1,400 for 1-3 people
RMB 450/ person for 4-6 people
RMB 400/ person for 7-9 people
RMB 360/ person for 10 people and above
0-4 years old for free
5-7 years old have 50% off
8-11 years old have 20% off
CCC services include:
* CCC's own experienced English speaking expert/ guide.
* Admission fee for all sights in the program.
* Hotel/ home pick-up & drop-off service, quailty, air-conditioned vehicle.
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s guide or expert may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the guides/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time. Click here for details Payment method
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.
- Madame Soong's Residence and Soong Sisters
- Peking University Campus Walk
- Chinese Tea Tour to Maliandao Market
- Tour: White Cloud Monastery & Taoism
- Tour: Writer Lu Xun's Residence & Museum
- Spiritual Journeys (Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism)
- Traditional Chinese Clothing, Accessories & Ornaments Tour
- Beijing Temple Fair Tour-Chinese New Year