Mutianyu requires a more rigorous climb than Badaling, but the views are worth it. A cable car service (additional cost) will bring you to the top, and you have the option to descend by foot, by cable car (additional cost), or even by an exhilarating toboggan ride (additional cost).
Coach departs from the China Culture Center for the weekly regular tour. Hotel pick-up and drop-off services are available only for private custom-made tour.
* Walk along the imperial Sacred (or Spirit) Way - a serenely beautiful approach leading to the Ming Tomb complex, which is lined with willow trees and stone figure carvings.
Besopke Tour Prices
RMB 2800 for 1-2 people
RMB 3500 for 3-5 people
RMB 4600 for 7-8 people
RMB 520 /per person for a group of 9 and more.
0-4 years old for free
5-7 years old have 50% off
8-11 years old have 20% off
CCC services include:
* CCC's own experienced English speaking guide
* Transfers in customary air conditioned coaches
* Meals mentioned in the above description
* soft drinks and snack
* Entrance fee for all sights mentioned in the program
* Local travel insurance (Insurance can be arranged for you without additional cost.
Please get in touch well in advance with all details of your travelers from official names, country to passport numbers, etc. if you would like to have your insurance, it usually takes at least two working days to organize.)
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s guide or expert may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the guides/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time. Click here for details Payment method
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.