We will visit a large scale one making plenty of varieties of red and white wines and with huge cellars.
We will visit the winery, learn the wine-making processes, and differentiate variety of wine grapes in the vineyard such as: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Chardonnay, etc. Then taste several wines of different grape variety or vintages in the Brewing Plant.
It is about 2 hours' drive from the center of Beijing.
Meet at the China Culture Center, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this tour. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
Private Custom-made Tour Prices
RMB 4,000 for 1-2 people
RMB 4,500 for 3-5 people
RMB 5,000 for 6-8 people
RMB 650/ person for a group of 9 people and more
0-4 years old for free
5-7 years old have 50% off
8-11 years old have 20% off
CCC services include:
* CCC's own experienced English speaking guide and a local guide.
* Transfers in customary air conditioned coaches
* Meals mentioned in the above description
* soft drinks and snack
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s guide or expert may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the guides/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time. Click here for details Payment method
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.
- Daytrip to the Eastern Qing Tombs in Hebei
- Qiaozi Contemporary Artist Village Tour
- Tianjin Concessions & Colonial Architecture Tour
- Eunuch Tombs, Mural and Temple Tour
- Day-trip: The Western Qing Tombs
- Overnight Tour to Tianjin (Concessions & Local Culture)
- Overnight Stay in prestine courtyard within Qingshanguan Great Wall Fort
- Day Trip or Overnight Excursions to Ming Village (Cuandixia)