You are going to see:
1. 565 year-old mural by Ming court artists - very well preserved and extremely high artistic value and skills.
2.The largest eunuch graveyard with memorial and museum - obscure and pristine.
3. Lively open-air market and everyday life scene - as if time goes back to Beijing in the 1980's.
* Driving hours: about one hour's drive from east third ring road of Beijing.
* About 30 minutes moderate climbing up the hill will be involved.
* The mural room in the temple is dark and chilly, even in the summer, bring one more layer of clothing.
* No lunch is provided, bring your own picnic or buy some hot breads or others at the local market.
Where: Catch the coach at the China Culture Center, Chaoyang District, Beijing.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this tour. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private tour and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private tours or activities for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.