You are going to see:
1. 565 year-old mural by Ming court artists - very well preserved and extremely high artistic value and skills.
2.The largest eunuch graveyard with memorial and museum - obscure and pristine.
3. Lively open-air market and everyday life scene - as if time goes back to Beijing in the 1980's.
* Driving hours: about one hour's drive from east third ring road of Beijing.
* About 30 minutes moderate climbing up the hill will be involved.
* The mural room in the temple is dark and chilly, even in the summer, bring one more layer of clothing.
* No lunch is provided, bring your own picnic or buy some hot breads or others at the local market.
Where: Catch the coach at the China Culture Center, Chaoyang District, Beijing.
- Daytrip to the Eastern Qing Tombs in Hebei
- Qiaozi Contemporary Artist Village Tour
- Tianjin Concessions & Colonial Architecture Tour
- Day-trip: The Western Qing Tombs
- Overnight Tour to Tianjin (Concessions & Local Culture)
- Overnight Stay in prestine courtyard within Qingshanguan Great Wall Fort
- Day-trip: Vineyard & Wine-tasting in Huailai
- Day Trip or Overnight Excursions to Ming Village (Cuandixia)