The concession area will include villas and colonial buildings of Italy, Germany, UK, France, Austro-Hungary, and Japan, American barracks, as well as British consulates, German Club, British Club and Victoria Park. (please note that some areas and buildings have been used as offices and governmental office buildings, so we can not enter in).
The expert in Tianjin history and city planning field will guide us during the tour. English interpretation will be provided.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this tour. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private tour and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private tours or activities for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- Expert-guided Daytrip to the Eastern Qing Tombs in Hebei
- Expert-guide Daytrip: The Western Qing Tombs
- Overnight Tour to Tianjin (Concessions & Local Culture)
- Overnight Stay in prestine courtyard within Qingshanguan Great Wall Fort
- Day Trip or Overnight Excursions to Ming Village (Cuandixia)
- Daytrip: Great Wall Mutianyu and Ming Tombs
- Expert-guided Trip: Fengshui Reflected in the Ming Tombs
- Day-trip: Vineyard & Wine-tasting in Huailai