What is unique about Qiaozi is the commune cluster in a rural setting with custom built high quality studios and homes. The architecture is contemporary and the studios generous and comprehensive with capacity for major works and audio visual presentations.Artists have international exchanges that include 4A Gallery in Sydney that brings exchange artists from Australia.
The artists visited included Zeng Li Theater Studio, Shen Shaomin and Qu Yan's Art Studios. Zengli has a substantial studio and has worked with Zhang Yimou,a famous film director that includes the 2008 Beijing Olympics opening performance
It will be about one hour' drive from Beijing. Meet at the China Culture Center to board the coach.
This tour requires a minimum of 8 adult guests (or the financial equivalent thereof) and can be scheduled for your group at any time that fits your schedule according to the availability of the artists.
Private Custom-made Tour Prices
RMB 4,000 for 1-8 people
RMB 500/ person for a group of 9 people and more
0-4 years old for free
5-7 years old have 50% off
8-11 years old have 20% off
CCC services include:
* CCC's own experienced English speaking guide and home studio visit and chat with the artists.
* Transfers in customary air conditioned coaches
1. We must check the date:
The CCC’s guide or expert may not be available at the time frame you would like to book. We will have to check with them first before we can confirm the time with you.
2. Prepayment is necessary:
Once the guides/experts are confirmed, prepayment is required so we can book his/her time. Click here for details Payment method
3. Corporate Clients
All prices listed are for private individuals. Corporate clients will be separately quoted.
- Daytrip to the Eastern Qing Tombs in Hebei
- Tianjin Concessions & Colonial Architecture Tour
- Eunuch Tombs, Mural and Temple Tour
- Day-trip: The Western Qing Tombs
- Overnight Tour to Tianjin (Concessions & Local Culture)
- Overnight Stay in prestine courtyard within Qingshanguan Great Wall Fort
- Day-trip: Vineyard & Wine-tasting in Huailai
- Day Trip or Overnight Excursions to Ming Village (Cuandixia)