Location: Tongzhou District, southeast suburb of Beijing
Driving time: 1-1.5 hours
Hiking rate: Level 1, no climbing but just some walks along the trails.
Lunch: formal lunch in a nice restaurant
Where to meet: Catch the coach at the China Culture Center, Beijing, China
Beijing Amblers, part of the China Culture Center since 2006, organizes suburb day walks, weekend hikes (at a leisure pace) and overnight trips to places that are still free from the clutches of the tourism industry. It offers both a good day’s exercise and cultural interest (The ancient villages, cultural relics and heritages, rural life and landscapes).
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this tour. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
- Peking University Campus Walk
- Royal Canal Boat Tour to the Summer Palace
- Beijing Enamel Art (Cloisonné) Factory Visit
- Traditional Chinese Clothing, Accessories & Ornaments Tour
- Daytrip to the Eastern Qing Tombs in Hebei
- Qiaozi Contemporary Artist Village Tour
- Tianjin Concessions & Colonial Architecture Tour
- Eunuch Tombs, Mural and Temple Tour