The tombs are "home to two princesses, three princes, five emperors, 15 empresses, 136 Concubines . . ." Among these tombs are those of the Empress Dowager Ci Xi and the Emperor Qianlong ("China's longest reining emperor"). There are a total of 15 tombs that are far more impressive than the Ming Tombs. Unlike the Ming Tombs in Beijing, which has only one scared way, every Qing tomb has its own sacred road with splendid memorial gateways, decorated pillars and pairs of animal statues. The surrounding snenery is also better than the Ming Tombs
Professor Zhao will lead you the daytrip and share with you all his knowledge of fengshui and traditional concepts reflected in the imperial burial site. Zhao specializes Chinese history, religion and fengshui.
Driving hours:2.5 hours (express way).
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this tour. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check non-negotiable fixed prices and propose a date for your own group. Please note that we do not create a private tour and then make it available for individual people to join. We also do not contact other people to add to a group tour. Similarly, we can create custom-made private tours or activities for you and your family or friends or co-workers at set-prices.
- Tianjin Concessions & Colonial Architecture Tour
- Expert-guide Daytrip: The Western Qing Tombs
- Overnight Tour to Tianjin (Concessions & Local Culture)
- Overnight Stay in prestine courtyard within Qingshanguan Great Wall Fort
- Day Trip or Overnight Excursions to Ming Village (Cuandixia)
- Daytrip: Great Wall Mutianyu and Ming Tombs
- Expert-guided Trip: Fengshui Reflected in the Ming Tombs
- Day-trip: Vineyard & Wine-tasting in Huailai