The tombs are "home to two princesses, three princes, five emperors, 15 empresses, 136 Concubines . . ." Among these tombs are those of the Empress Dowager Ci Xi and the Emperor Qianlong ("China's longest reining emperor"). There are a total of 15 tombs that are far more impressive than the Ming Tombs. Unlike the Ming Tombs in Beijing, which has only one scared way, every Qing tomb has its own sacred road with splendid memorial gateways, decorated pillars and pairs of animal statues. The surrounding snenery is also better than the Ming Tombs
Driving hours:2.5 hours (express way). Meet at the China Culture Center, Beijing, China.
CCC does not offer regular set packages for this tour. However we are happy to help you plan a private custom-made one. Please scroll this web page down to check prices and propose a date and your own group.
- Qiaozi Contemporary Artist Village Tour
- Tianjin Concessions & Colonial Architecture Tour
- Eunuch Tombs, Mural and Temple Tour
- Day-trip: The Western Qing Tombs
- Overnight Tour to Tianjin (Concessions & Local Culture)
- Overnight Stay in prestine courtyard within Qingshanguan Great Wall Fort
- Day-trip: Vineyard & Wine-tasting in Huailai
- Day Trip or Overnight Excursions to Ming Village (Cuandixia)